Welcome to Beech Ridge Farm. Our goal is to provide you and your family a long-lasting memory of a wholesome family experience.
- Only minutes from the Maine Mall, the Maine Turnpike (Scarborough-Exit 42) or Route 295.
- Trees are currently $50 each (tax included in price), regardless of size.
- We are unable to process credit or debit cards. Please bring cash or checks.
- The barn has pre-cut trees and is open from 9:30am to 4:30pm, on Saturdays and Sundays ONLY
- Sorry, we are unable to offer choose-and-cut until further notice, but hope to have the fields open again in 2020.
- We close for the season once we've sold our selection of trees. Please call first if you are in doubt.
We OPEN on November 24th, for the 2017 season. Please give us a call if you have any questions at (207) 289-7200, and don't forget to 'like' us on Facebook (see link below).
Sincerely, Jim & Nancy Pearson
Our son Robert, his wife Shannon, and our daughter Mary have decided to continue the business and the fields should reopen choose-and-cut in 2019 or 2020.
Jim & I will continue to be open each year as long as we can. Check back often for updates.